Cranbourne Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This five-bedroom home is perfectly located close to shops, local amenities and parks. There is a large kitchen, two living areas and an outdoor entertaining area.
About the home
There is currently one bedroom available in this home.
- Large five bedroom home, filled with natural light
- Two shared bathrooms. Both bathrooms have stepless showers and one bathroom has a bath. The bathrooms may not accommodate wheelchair access
- Two separated shared living areas, connected to the open-plan dining area and large kitchen
- Shared laundry with a washing machine and dryer
- The home has ducted heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Paved outdoor area with a pergola and BBQ. Perfect for entertaining!
- Built-in wardrobes
- Heating and cooling
- The size of the bedroom may not accommodate wheelchair access.
The current residents are four males, aged 30-66 years. They regularly participate in group activities on the weekend and attend local programs during the week. The available bedroom is suitable for a male who enjoys socialising and accessing the community.
The home is currently staffed in the morning and evening, with a sleepover model of support at night. Our highly training staff support residents to develop a wide range of skills, supporting them to be independent and live the life they choose.
You must be 18+ years old and also have approved SDA funding in your NDIS plan to be eligible for this vacancy. The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities. The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
Location and proximity to amenities
- Less than five-minutes drive to Cranbourne Market and Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre
- Five-minutes drive to Cranbourne train station
- Less than 10-minutes drive to local shops, restaurants, swimming pool, allied health and other community amenities
- Local doctor's clinics a short walk away. Monash Health Casey Hospital is a 25-minute drive away
- Close to several local parks and the Cranbourne Royal Botanic Gardens
- A shared bus is available for residents. NDIS plan transport charges will apply.