Learn more about the job you want
• Please read the requirements of the job in the job advertisement and position description before you start your application.
• If you’d like to speak to someone to find out more about the job, please get in touch with the contact person listed on the job advertisement or call 03 9666 4500.
Role requirements for all roles at Yooralla
- To work for Yooralla, you need to be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a VISA allowing you to work in Australia.
- If you have lived or worked overseas for 12 months or more in the last 10 years, you will need to provide an international police check.
Additional role requirements for direct support roles
For roles providing direct support to people with disability, you will need to obtain a NDIS Worker Screening Check – Yooralla will let you know about this during the recruitment process. Depending on your role, you may also need a Working With Children Check, First Aid certification and CPR certification – if this is a requirement it will be outlined in the position description for the job you are applying for. Our recruitment team can provide information on how best to get these checks. Please let us know in your application if you already have any of these (current) checks or qualifications.
Click the ‘Apply now’ button
When you are ready to apply, click on the ‘Apply now’ button in the job advertisement of the job you want to apply for.
Complete the online application form
It’s easy to apply for a job with Yooralla online. It will take approximately 10 minutes. Things to note about completing your job application online:
- If this is your first online job application with Yooralla, you will need to register a new log-in and password.
- You can hit ‘save and exit’ at any time if you wish to save and continue your application later.
- Please ensure you enter the correct email address when asked, as communication about your job application will be sent here.
- You can upload a Word or PDF file of your resume or information from your Seek profile to save time on your application.
- During the application process you’ll be asked to provide information such as:
- your contact details
- your working rights (e.g. your passport, birth certificate, permanent residency or VISA)
- your resume and cover letter
- detail of any licences (e.g. driver’s licence)
- registrations and certifications (e.g. CPR or First Aid certificates, Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency [AHPRA] registration for Allied Health therapists and SPA membership for Speech Therapists)
- your education and qualifications, and
- your employment history.
- Click ‘submit’ when your application is complete, and you are happy with it. You will not be able to make changes once it has been submitted.
- You will receive a confirmation email to confirm that Yooralla has received your job application.
- Yooralla’s Recruitment and Employment team will then contact you to advise of the next steps.
Tips for your job application
During the application process, you will be asked to upload a resume and covering letter. In your covering letter please tell us why you would like to work for Yooralla (including how your values align with Yooralla’s values), and about your work and life experiences and how they relate to the job you are applying for.