If you’re an Allied Health professional looking for great work/life balance, diversity of caseload and a rewarding career supporting people with disability to live the lives they choose, then our Allied Health Team may be the fit for you.
At Yooralla, you’ll have the opportunity to make a positive difference, supporting people at home and in the community to achieve their goals.
We have a range of allied health roles that may be what you’re looking for. Find a role where you can use evidence-based practice to support both adults and children with disability to achieve their goals.
The benefits of becoming a Yooralla Allied Health Professional
We employ Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Psychologists.
As a Therapist at Yooralla, you’ll enjoy:
- Working with a large, multidisciplinary team of Therapists (as opposed to small or single Therapist practice).
- You’ll work and support people with disability, with an experienced team behind you
- Work within an experienced allied health team; with Senior Clinicians in place to support allied health staff
- Ongoing professional development opportunities and support in developing your skills to improve the outcomes for people with disability
- Annual professional development allowance
- Communities of practice – our Allied Health professionals join a team of other practitioners who are interested in the same topics
- Opportunities for flexible, permanent roles (instead of short-term fixed contracts)
- Opportunities to work with people with disability with varying needs, at all ages and life stages
- Work with children and families in their everyday environment, including their homes, kindergarten or school
- Gain experience working with people with disability, or build on your existing disability experience
- Administration and logistical support, so you can focus on your clinical work
- Opportunities to get involved in research and development
- Diversity of case load and ability to work in a person-centred practice model
- Competitive salary
- Substantial tax benefits (salary packaging)
- No day is the same!
Are you an Allied Health professional but have no experience with disability?
We understand that not all Allied Health practitioners will have experience working with people with disability. That’s why we offer extensive training and support, to ensure our Allied Health professionals can apply their skills to effectively support people with disability to achieve their goals.
Working with Us
If you want a rewarding role empowering people with disability to live the lives they choose we’d love to welcome you to our team! Join Yooralla and you’ll work as part of a positive and passionate team, in an organisation that has over 100 years’ experience supporting Victorians with disability of all ages and needs, in their home and in the community. As one of Victoria’s oldest and largest for purpose disability services providers, we can provide you with a unique career path where your strengths, enthusiasm and skills are well-rewarded.
Allied Health clinical placements
Are you interested in a clinical placement with Yooralla? Yooralla has student placement agreements with major universities in Victoria. If you are interested in working in a clinical placement with Yooralla, please contact your university placement coordinator for more information.